We’ve all had to adapt and make adjustments during this crisis, and my real estate business is no exception. We’ve embraced new tools and processes to keep us all safe during this time, so whether it’s an initial consultation, listing appointment, or a virtual showing, we can take advantage of extremely low inventory in this market while we stay home, stay safe, and save lives.
Selling a condo can be a complex process. With new showing restrictions, and time being so critical, don’t waste your time, and expose yourself unnecessarily. Work with experts not only about condos, but about everything real estate. Put our 20 years of experience to work for you.
We are closely following the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), and implementing processes that promote client and employee safety. Out of an abundance of caution, we are offering the following services to maintain your health and safety throughout the home buying process as our nation deals with the threat of COVID-19.
A picture might be worth a thousand words…
…But a video is worth millions! Video allows buyers to experience the home in more detail, so they can get a better sense of the look, feel, and layout.
We let buyers see your condo by offering a virtual tour. They can ask questions during a live video tour or we can send them a recording!
With regard to social distancing, we are follow NYS guidelines and will advise you of your options.
With interest rates at an all-time low, many buyers feel it is a great time to buy. Homeownership provides financial stability and security. And, with today’s technology, much of the process can be done in the comfort of your own home. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.
For this very reason, We are here to assist you for each step of the way. Throughout each important stage, we will help you navigate the ever-changing housing market and lead you to your dream home.
Selling your home is the largest business transaction most of us will ever make. With such high stakes and so many important steps, its important to do it right. Thats where I come in. I am committed to guiding you at each step of the home-selling process to ensure that you get every dollars worth for your valued property. My expertise, resources, and diligence help to ensure that the selling process is as seamless and profitable for you as possible.
The Selling Process
I take a comprehensive approach to the sales process. Finding the right buyer often requires that proper staging, marketing, and timing all align. The real estate marketplace can be a competitive one. My goal is to make your home stand out.
To this end, I will be responsible for the marketing activities necessary to sell your house. This includes the creation of a comprehensive marketing plan designed to showcase your property to the right buyers.
Furthermore, many home sales occur as a result of internal networking between real estate professionals to pair buyers and sellers. I am deeply connected within the local real estate community, giving your property optimal exposure.
General Tips for Preparing Your Home:
First impressions matter! The correct staging of your home can go a long way toward achieving a successful sale at the highest price. Even minor alterations can have a major impact. Here are a few general guidelines that can help transform your home and ensure you to get top-dollar.
- Start from the outside: A well-kept lawn can help secure a strong first-impression for your home. A day or two of yard work can mean a world of difference in the buyers mind. A clean lawn and well-groomed landscape will help bring in prospective buyers from the beginning.
- The front door welcomes the prospect: Doorways and entrances are usually the first thing a visitor sees inside of your home. Step outside your front door and take an objective view. A fresh coat of paint or scrubbing your door clean will be well worth the effort invested. A seasonal door decoration can instantly give your home a warm, inviting feel.
- Highlight your home: Ample lighting will project a feeling of warmth to the potential buyers. Clean windows will also help illuminate walls and ceilings.
- Clean kitchens and sparkling bathrooms help sell homes: Be sure these rooms are gleaming! Counter tops should be clean and free of clutter. Repair caulking in bathtubs and showers. Fixtures should always be polished. Putting out fresh towels is a nice touch.
- A place for everything: Make sure beds are made and clothing is put away. Neat, well-organized closets show that there is ample storage space. Straightening newspapers, magazines or other “homey clutter” will help improve your homes image to buyers.
- Check for repairs:Minor flaws in your home suggest neglect to the prospect. Be sure to clean and check major appliances. If a potential buyer can find a minor defect in a house, he or she will often assume there are more serious underlying issues.
- Last, relax and have fun! Once a showing is scheduled, try to make plans for lunch or to visit a friend. Having homeowners milling around will often make prospect buyers feel uncomfortable and hurry through a showing. So, relax, and let me do my job to showcase your beautiful home.